10 Dates for the Calendar
18 June 2015
We have a few dates for your calendar and there is something for all :)
1. Our Term 3 Junior Programme Starts 23rd July
– Thursdays 3.30 pm @ Wanaka Primary School Hall catering for Junior groups Yr 1 – 4 & Yr 5 - 7. Fun movement patterns, treasure hunts and running games with coaches Bron, Tim and Kate. Note: Rod is starting a pre Summer programme for his competitive squad 4th August, 3.30pm @ MAC field. New season's registration form is attached.
2. Otago Cross Country Champs
– (Club champs) – 11 th July, Dunedin. This meet is an inter club event for Grades U13 yrs through to Masters. Athletes need to be a current club member to compete.
3. Primary and Intermediate Sch Cross Country Series
– Race 3, 27 th July, Logan Park Dunedin. Visit for details. ..... http://www.athleticsotago.co.nz/Events/Primary-and-Intermediate-Schools-X-Country-Series
5. NZ Cross Country Champs
(Club champs) – 1 st August, Christchurch. Grades: U13yrs through to Master.
6. Primary and Intermediate Sch Cross Country Series
– Race 4 = 16 August, Rotary Park Dunedin. Visit for details. ..... http://www.athleticsotago.co.nz/Events/Primary-and-Intermediate-Schools-X-Country-Series
7. Otago Road Champs
– 22/23rd August – Clyde-Alex or Dunedin. (Grades: U13yrs through to Master)
8. National Volunteers Week 21-27 June
- Volunteering Central are hosting a celebration for local volunteers - managers, coaches, and officials etc. Join us! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amigos Mexican Grill
Wednesday 24th June
1.30pm - 2.30pm
Guest speaker Peter Wardell - Chef de Mission with the New Zealand Winter Olympic Team
9. Festival of Sport and Recreation
– 19 th September. Hosted by the Upper Clutha Sports Community, this family day out offers ‘Have a Go’ activities and information on the range of sp and rec opportunities offered within our community. Free. More details to follow.
10. KidsCan Santa Fun Run
– 2 December. Hohoho !….. A national community fun run and fundraiser for KidsCan hosted locally by our club. More details to follow.
Happy Athleticing :)